I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Its the weekend, now what?!
May 13, 2016
Its the weekend - now what? You are on your own, fighting the cravings of entire defeat by food overload. A cheat meal on the weekend is absolutely fine! Just do not go overboard.
Here are some tips to keep you on the right track throughout this weekend:
- Alcohol might be something we long for after a long working week, but be wary that it contains a LOT of empty calories! Reduce your alcohol consumption if you do have to drink then light coloured liquors are better choices than dark ones.
- Look at your naked body and remember your waistline goals, are you able to go comfortably and confident to the beach with this body? If the answer is yes then you are on the right track, if no then do some exercise.
- Go dancing! It actually burns a lot of calories and especially in the Bali heat you will be sweating those kilos off in no time!
- It is the weekend so you have extra time to do some exercise and sightseeing! Go explore Bali!
- Try to consume water or fresh juice rather than Soda or other processed beverages.
- Eat slow, it takes time for your body to process new information and by eating slower you give your stomach its chance to tell your mind that it is full!
- Often we think we are hungry when we are actually just thirsty, so when you feel hungry go and drink some water, wait for a bit and see wether you are still hungry or not.
This is a insightful and informative article you can use to further guide you: http://dailyburn.com/life/health/healthy-eating-tips-weekend-diet/